Exclusive Intensive Training “Neapolitan pizza”
for pizza makers, cooks and bakers
March 29 – April 4, Naples Italy
in partnership with Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana
The training involves an education program, which, thanks to its well-developed theoretical and
practical base, allows you to understand all the secrets of pizza cooking recognized by
UNESCO as the heritage of mankind, as well as learn how to professionally produce flour,
cook bread and mozzarella.
Intensive Training Program
MARCH 29 – arrival to the airport, self-transfer, self-check-in at the hotel, free time
MARCH 30-APRIL 1
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
from 10:00 till 18:00
Theory and practice at Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana School
а) Theory (4 hours)
● Historical background and introduction of Neapolitan pizza
● Different methods of leavening, maturation, and fermentation of pizza dough.
● A study about the main ingredients of Neapolitan pizza: water, flour, yeast, salt, tomato,
mozzarella and extra virgin olive oil.
● Baking and building techniques of wood and gas oven.
b) Laboratory-School (20 hours): All the practical lessons will be held by an expert AVPN’s
pizza maker, in the laboratory equipped with wood ovens and gas ovens and other modern
The training program is organized as follows:
● Preparation of pizza dough with hands and kneader;
● Mould preparation;
● Pizza dough’s handling and its condiment;
● Principal oven functions;
● Learning how to bake and result’s analysis;
● Cleaning tools.
APRIL 2, Thursday, morning or evening
● One day of internship that the student does in an AVPN certified Pizzeria during which
they may do the steps of the production of True Neapolitan Pizza, working alongside
with the leading maker during his work.
APRIL 3, Friday, from 10:00 till 18:00
Bread masterclass, a lesson on flour producing process, visit to a flour producing factory;
visit a dairy farm with a lesson on the mozzarella making process. The visit will be made to
one of our approved suppliers
Ø Flour production
Ø Dairy farm:
APRIL 4, Saturday
Check-out, self transfer to the airport, departure or free time for those who decide to stay in
● 2150 EUR with IVA included per person till February 7
● 2350 EUR with IVA included per person from February 7 till February 29
● 2500 EUR with IVA included per person from March 1 till March 28
Included in the price:
● training at the AVPN school (theory and practice)
● internship in a pizzeria certified by AVPN
● masterclasses on bread and flour at a flour factory
● master class on mozzarella production at a dairy farm
● Certificate of Attendance
● AVPN work uniform: 2 T-shirts, 2 pants, 2 neckerchiefs, 2 aprons, 2 caps, 1
● meals according to the program (lunch and dinner, one main course and one second
● translator from English to Russian for each group of 5 people
● transfers from school to the flour factory and dairy farm
Not included in the price:
● hotel/apartment accommodation
● transfers from/to the airport
● transfers to AVPN school
● food and drinks outside the program
● travel insurance
● visa processing
● cookbooks, excursions and other expenses and activities outside the program
Scholl address: Via Capodimonte, 19 / A, 80131, Naples, Italy
AVPN recommends hotels:
However there are other hotels, so we will take care of providing alternatives when
About Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana
AVPN was founded in 1984, supported by the Chamber of Commerce, Handicrafts &
Industry. Old Neapolitan pizza masters, given the spreading of fast-food chains and the large
use – sometimes inappropriate – of the denomination “Original Neapolitan Pizza”, decided to
found the Association based on a protocol in order to protect and increase the value of the
pizzas produced and processed according to the old Neapolitan traditions and customs.
Thus, in June 1984, President Antonio Pace decided to put his idea in a written form and
set precise rules for the preparation and processing of “veraci” (original) pizzas. These rules
have been collected in the “Disciplinare Internazionale” (International Regulation)
The Mission of AVPN is, therefore, to promote and protect in Italy and worldwide the True
Neapolitan Pizza, i.e. the typical product made in accordance with the characteristics
described in the AVPN International Regulations for obtaining a collective brand mark “Vera
The Association is also involved in the promotion of the affiliated pizzerias and products
related to the protection of the art of Neapolitan “Pizzaiuolo” (Pizza Maker) recognized by
UNESCO as a heritage of humanity.
The Association has more than 800 Pizzeria https://www.pizzanapoletana.org/en/associati
and the “Mestri Pizzaioli” hold Professional, Amateur and Intensive courses to spread the
culture of Neapolitan Pizza.
More information to get, please follow the web link https://www.pizzanapoletana.org/en/
*The organizer of this Exclusive Intensive Training Program has the right to make changes in
Photo Sources: FB Pizzeria Napule, AVPN FB and web site, Pinterest
Do you have any questions?
Please, contact us!
Chefs Training Director
+38 066 290 48 65 WhatsApp, Telegram